30 jun 2008

No tengo nada más que decirte, escepto esto...


I SHALL BELIEVE - Sheryl Crow

Come to me now and lay your hands over me. Even if it's a lie, say it will be alright and I shall believe. I'm broken in two and I know you're on to me that I only come home when I'm so all alone, but I do believe that not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be. It seems like every time I try to make it right it all comes down on me. Please say honestly you won't give up on me, and I shall believe... and I shall believe.

Open the door and show me your face tonight. I know it's true, no one heals me like you and you hold the key. Never again would I turn away from you. I'm so heavy tonight, but your love is alright and I do believe that not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be. It seems like every time I try to make it right it all comes down on me. Please say honestly you won't give up on me, and I shall believe... and I shall believe.


"Ven ahora hacia mí y posa tus manos sobre mí. Aunque sea una mentira di que todo irá bien y te creeré. Estoy partida en dos y sé que crees que solo vengo a casa cuando estoy muy sola, pero creo que no todo será de la forma en la que crees que debería ser. Parece que cada vez que intento hacer algo bien todo se me echa encima. Di honestamente que no te rendirás conmigo, y te creeré... te creeré.

Abre la puerta y enseñame tu cara esta noche. Sé que es verdad, nadie me cura como tú y tienes la clave. Nunca más te daré la espalda. Me siento tan pesada esta noche, pero tu amor está bien y creo que no todo será de la forma en la que crees que debería ser. Parece que cada vez que intento hacer algo bien todo se me echa encima. Di honestamente que no te rendirás conmigo, y te creeré... te creeré."

No hay comentarios: